Booster classes gives an opportunity for children to gain additional support in their learning process. As the term says ‘booster’, these classes are designed to make rapid progress in the child in a supportive & relaxed environment. Within a very short period of time, you will be able to see your child’s attitude towards studies and exam preparation change for the better since they will identify their own strengths and weaknesses under real exam conditions.
Booster Class Schedule:
- Class dates and venues to be confirmed
Covid -19 Safety Guidelines:
- The centre has ample space and so children will not be required to share a table
- There is also be a separate entrance and exit to and from the centre and we will be following Covid safety guidelines.
- All equipment will be provided for the children and they will only need to bring a water bottle with them.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- Great preparation for CEM (Durham), GL Assessment and other examining bodies.
- Open to anyone who is starting year 6 in Sept 2022 and who would like to sit 11+ booster classes in exam conditions.
- KLC has over 10 years experience running successful 11+ Booster Classes.
- Subjects: English (Comprehension) & Verbal Reasoning (VR), Mathematics & Numerical Reasoning, Non-Verbal Reasoning (NVR).
- Test papers will be marked same day and children will have the opportunity to clarify any doubts.
- Our Booster classes also help your child to manage time successfully in the real entrance test.
- The paper classes are to identify your child's strengths and weaknesses under real exam conditions and provide you with areas to work on.
- Great value: Professional service with top quality papers at affordable rates.